We work(ed) for and with Amsterdam Smart City, Goods Design, Urbaniahoeve, Academy of Architecture, Reinwardt Academy, Ahead of the Game, De Kandidatenmarkt, Steim, Waag Society, Mediamatic, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Stadsdeel Nieuw-West, Lukas Community, Randstad, Ahrend, Rijkswaterstaat, Arts and Culture Noord-Holland, Ymere, Koers Nieuw West, Innovation Network, Pal West, Casa 400, Platform for Labour Market and Education (PAO), Oude Huygens / Far West, Holland Casino, ABN AMRO, Trimbos Institute, BPF Bouwinvest, Amvest, HKU, Kasteel Groeneveld / Ministry of Economic Affairs, Probiblio, THNK, and the Chamber of Commerce Netherlands, Premsela, Media4Me and ClickF1.
Co-design workshops and projects include:
- Exploring and imagining new possibilities, shifting perspectives.
- Design of future situations, environments.
- Making new crossovers and connections between organizations, sectors, disciplines.
- Organising participation and programming collaborations (of people and coalitions).
- Designing conditions of organisational culture, leadership and change.
Since 2009 Garage Notweg and its local suburban environment in Amsterdam Nieuw-West is our home base.